miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2018

Haley Heynderickx - I Need To Start A Garden


Score: 8.7 

The debut full-length studio album from Portland, Oregon singer-songwriter Haley Heynderickx and her crew is a vast, minimal but ambitious and rich record about the crudest and softest corners of life and death. It seems that every single detail has been masterfully thought-out and printed to create an atmosphere that grows and morphs in enormous dichotomies; all tighted up by the singer's infectiously fantastic voice. I Need To Start A Garden stands as one of the most introspectively powerful folk records of the year, and one of the most alluring statements in the music industry.

Tracks I like the most: Worth It, The Bug Collector, Jo, Oom Sha La La
Tracks I like the least: Untitled God Song

Artist: Haley Heynderickx
Country: United States
Album: I Need To Start A Garden
Released: 02/03/2018
Genres: Indie Folk, Americana, Country
Length: 30:55

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario