martes, 28 de agosto de 2018

Wye Oak - The Louder I Call, The Faster It Runs


Score: 7.8 

The sixth record from indie folk band Wye Oak is their most maximalist, ambitious and diverse of them all. Packed up with jarring guitar passages, tuneful pop, airily suffocated folk and even glossy electronics, The Louder... feels like a meditation on life and its ephemerality, both at somber and lighty perspectives. It's a mature record that feels as a culmination of years of quietness, solitude, reflection and experimentation. 

Tracks I like the most: The Louder I Call, The Faster It Runs, Lifer, The Instrument, Join
Tracks I like the least: Say Hello

Artist: Wye Oak
Country: United States
Album: The Louder I Call, The Faster It Runs
Released: 06/04/2018
Genres: Indie Folk, Indie Rock, Indie Pop, Electronic
Length: 38:28

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario