viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

My Brightest Diamond - A Million And One


Score: 8.2 

The latest release from the project leadered by Sasha Nova is chilling macro-pop at maximun heights. Almost all the tracks here are geniunely catchy, but nonetheless covered with multiple micro-glitches that make them the more palatable, complex and engrossing. Politics, emotions and danceability are mixed up in A Million And One and, as its title suggests, the acrobatic singer aims at telling us just how ordinary yet special she is as both person and artist; and she's pretty convincing.

Tracks I like the most: It's Me On The Dancefloor, Champagne, White Noise, You Wanna See My Teeth
Tracks I like the least: Sway

Artist: My Brightest Diamond
Country: United States
Album: A Million And One
Released: 23/11/2018
Genres: Art Pop, Electropop, Singer-Songwriter, Synth-Pop, Experimental Rock
Length: 38:39

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario