lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

Poppy - Am I A Girl?


Score: 8.5 

The third album from the enigmatic, hard-working persona under the pseudonym Poppy sees her cementing her wobbly pop tracks and also mixing her sunshine atmospheres with some metal and industrial sounds. The results are utterly arresting and captivating, as one can see the prolific mixture in between as well as the heart-wrenching critiques on society, environment and even gender standards. Am I A Girl?, as its title suggests, is philosophical in its core and powerfully fruitful in its execution; it also widens the prospect for an already-significant artist.

Tracks I like the most: Play Destroy, X, Time Is Up, Girls In Bikinis, The Rapture Ball
Tracks I like the least: Aristocrat

Artist: Poppy
Country: United States
Album: Am I A Girl?
Released: 31/10/2018
Genres: Electropop, Dance Pop, Alternative Metal, Industrial, Synth-Pop, Synthwave
Length: 39:28

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario