domingo, 7 de octubre de 2018

Marissa Nadler - For My Crimes


Score: 7.4 

The eighth studio album by Boston-based auteur Marissa Nadler is another beautiful testament of cold loss, eerie introspection and idiosyncratic storytelling about love, loss and life reflections. This time around, though, it seems like the artist doesn't have monumental things to say, or at least she doesn't tell them in the histrionic ways she's gotten us accostumed to. And that's not necessarily a bad thing; sometimes less is more and sometimes less is just... less.

Tracks I like the most: Dor My Crimes, Lover Release Me, All Out Of Catastrophes
Tracks I like the least: Flame Thrower

Artist: Marissa Nadler
Country: United States
Album: For My Crimes
Released: 28/09/2018
Genres: Chamber Folk, Indie Folk, Singer-Songwriter, Dream Pop
Length: 34:10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario