martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017

Diet Cig - Swear I'm Good At This


Artist: Diet Cig
Country: United States
Album: Swear I'm Good At This
Released: 07/04/2017
Genres: Indie Punk, Indie Rock, Indie Pop, Garage Punk
Length: 28:34

New York indie punk/rock/pop band make their debut album and dare to touch existential, feminist and utterly vulnerable issues and spots that benefits them and makes them as sweet and charming as angry and potent. There's a fine line in punk, though, between being concise and being ephemeral, and some (not to say most) of the tracks on Swear I'm Good At This fall on the latter, thus letting oneself a bit unsatisfied at the end.

Tracks I like the most: Sixteen, Link In Bio, Apricots, Bath Bomb, Tummy Ache
Tracks I like the least: Leo

Score: 7.0

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario