jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2018

Troye Sivan - Bloom


Score: 6.8 

The sophomore release from pop star Troye Sivan is an improvement on both his song-writing and musical execution, partly associated with a better production and mixing team. The daring and romatic freedom the artist takes on the songs feel sweet to the ears, and there are a couple of truly brilliant moments, but for the most part on Bloom, you could be wishing he moves some steps forward and elevate the tracks to more than simple chart-oriented mainstream pop/EDM songs. There's a glance at shinier and more qualified material on the artist's catalogue, but it's also clear that there's still a long path to walk until getting there.

Tracks I like the most: The Good Side, Animal, My My My!, Dance To This
Tracks I like the least: Plum

Artist: Troye Sivan
Country: South Africa/Australia
Album: Bloom
Released: 31/08/2018
Genres: Pop, EDM, Singer-Songwriter
Length: 36:47

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario